Support for oncology providers
Deliver better care with today’s most powerful oncology medications
Optum® Specialty Pharmacy delivers dedicated support and one-on-one guidance to keep your practice and patients in the know, every step of the way.
Ease the burdens that come with cancer therapy
Cancer care is becoming more complex all the time. You need a specialty pharmacy as innovative as today’s therapies. That’s why oncologists turn to Optum Specialty Pharmacy. With decades of experience serving people living with cancer and their care providers, we can be a true partner for your practice.
Our dedicated patient and provider concierge teams can also take on some of the most complicated tasks you face including:
- Prior authorization management
- Support for adherence issues
- Financial assistance
- Patient education and engagement
From onboarding to personalized follow ups and transitional care, we’re here whenever patients need us. And we do it all while giving you access to cutting-edge resources and today’s most powerful oncology drugs, including recently approved medications in limited distribution networks.
Stay up-to-date on the latest oncology drug trends
Cancer care is evolving at a rapid pace, making it difficult to stay informed about the latest therapies, trends, challenges and clinical models. That’s why Optum Specialty Pharmacy has created this 2022 Outlook on Oncology guide. This at-a-glance resource will give you a quick look at the issues impacting your patients and your practice.
Oncology forms and resources
Ready to refer your patients? Use our referral checklist to make sure you have everything you need.OR
Find everything you need in one place:
- View prior authorization status, initiate appeals and see denial history
- Track prescription status and referral activities with enhanced dashboard views
- Easily search for patient medication lists, allergy information, diagnosis codes and insurance information
- Access more features coming soon to streamline your process
Our innovative Therapy Solutions model employs a clinical, end-to-end, oncology specific approach to patient care.
- Dedicated team for optimal care experience
- Support tailored to each individual’s lifestyle, therapy and care needs
- We offer personal support and outreach, from welcome calls to adherence outreach and follow-ups
Whether you’re referring a new patient or making a change to an existing patient’s treatment plan, you can rest assured Optum Specialty Pharmacy can provide what you need. We offer a wide variety of the latest oncology medications from all the top manufacturers, including limited-distribution drugs.OR
Our team is dedicated to connecting patients with financial assistance programs from manufacturers and nonprofits.
- In 2021 we secured more than $100 million on behalf of patients
- We work proactively so patients don’t face an interruption in treatment for financial reasons
- Learn more about our Financial Assistance services